- General Provisions
- End User Terms and Conditions
- Third Party Notices
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Odysseyware Nonsectarian Clause
By using or allowing others to use the software, materials, interactive features, and website associated with OdysseyWare Academy ("Website"), you (the "User") are agreeing to be bound by these legal terms and conditions ("Agreement"). Any person interacting with the Website in any way, including but not limited to students, teachers, administrators, and parents, are Users for the purposes of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use this Website. If you are dissatisfied with this Website, any Website content, or the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of this Website. You acknowledge and accept that your use of this Website is at your sole risk. You represent you have the legal capacity and authority to accept these Legal Terms and Conditions on behalf of yourself or any party you represent. Certain terms of this Agreement may not apply to your use of the Website however all applicable terms are nonetheless binding. As the rightful owner of the Website, Glynlyon, Inc., ("Glynlyon") reserves the right to change or terminate the terms of this Agreement at any time and from time to time without any notice to you by posting said changes on the OdysseyWare Academy website. Any such changes are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference as though fully set forth herein.
A. General Provisions
1. Indemnification. You, the User of this Website, agree to indemnify and hold Glynlyon, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and assigns, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of this Agreement or in connection with any use of the Website including but not limited to any damages, losses, or liabilities whatsoever with respect to damage to any property or loss of any data arising from the possession, use, or operation of the Website by the User or any customers, users, students, or others, or arising from transmission of information or the lack thereof connected with the Website described in this Agreement.
2. Termination. This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated. This Agreement may be terminated at Glynlyon's sole discretion and without prior notice, by mutual written agreement between the parties, but not by the User. Glynlyon may suspend or terminate your access to the Website without prior notice and in Glynlyon's sole discretion and Glynlyon shall not be liable for any such suspension, termination, or deletion or its effects, including but not limited to interruption of business or education, loss of data or property, property damage, or any other hardship, losses, or damages. Glynlyon may unilaterally and without notice terminate this Agreement and/or your access to the Website if you or any other person or entity using the Website violates any provision of this Agreement. Glynlyon shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination. Upon termination you or any other person or party using the Website shall cease to use the Website at your sole cost and expense.
3. Updates. At its option, from time to time, Glynlyon may create updated versions of the Website and may make such updates available to you either for a fee or for free. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any such updates will be subject to the terms of this Agreement including any amendments to this Agreement, to be determined in Glynlyon's sole discretion.
4. Proprietary Materials.
(a) All content available through the Website, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound, and other files, and their selection and arrangement ("Site Content"), as well as all software and materials contained in or related to the Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. You hereby agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such content or materials. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, recreation, database, or directory of Website materials is prohibited except as provided for herein. Use of Website content or materials for any purpose not expressly provided for herein is prohibited.
(b) Glynlyon may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on certain pages of the Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, telephone number, or other personal information) about your visits to this Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or to opt out of having this information used by these companies, contact Glynlyon via the contact information listed below.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Website is provided "as is", with all faults and without warranty of any kind. Glynlyon hereby disclaims all warranties with respect to the Website, either express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy, of quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights. Glynlyon does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT OR THAT IT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THe WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. You assume the entire risk as to the quality, results, and performance of the Website as well as the entire risk and cost of all service, repair, or correction. No oral or written information, advice, suggestions, or recommendations given by Glynlyon, its representatives, dealers, distributors, agents, or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this Agreement and you may not rely on any such information, advice, suggestions, or recommendations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consumer rights so some exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
6. Limitation of Liability. You hereby agree that Glynlyon, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and assigns, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, and employees, shall not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages including but not limited to damages for loss of funds or property, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, loss of data, or any other hardship, damages, or losses arising out of or related to: the use or inability to use the Website, however caused; unauthorized or accidental access to or alteration of data; statements or conduct of any third party; or any matter relating to the use of the Website; and even if Glynlyon has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain remedies or damages so some exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be ineffective, unenforceable, or illegal for any reason, Glynlyon may reform such provision to the extent necessary to make it effective, enforceable, and legal or such provision may be deemed severed and in either case this Agreement with such provision reformed or severed shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law. Glynlyon's failure to enforce any part or portion of this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver by Glynlyon.
8. Controlling Law and Controversies. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona and of the United States. You understand and agree that use of the Website may involve interstate data transmissions which may be considered a transaction in interstate commerce under federal law. If any controversy or claim relating to this Agreement cannot be solved by negotiation between the parties, the parties hereby agree to attempt in good faith to settle the dispute through mediation administered by a mutually agreed upon mediator in Phoenix, Arizona and in accordance with the Commercial Mediation Procedures of the American Arbitration Association. If mediation fails to resolve the dispute, the parties hereby agree that the dispute shall be settled through arbitration administered by a mutually agreed upon arbitrator in Phoenix, Arizona and in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Procedures of the American Arbitration Association. Any resolution may award reasonable attorneys' fees to the prevailing party and judgment upon an arbitration decision may be entered in any court otherwise having jurisdiction.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Glynlyon and the User relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, promises, and undertakings, if any, made orally or in writing with respect to the subject matter hereof. You may not assign any portion of this Agreement without Glynlyon's written permission. Glynlyon may assign all or any portion of this Agreement in Glynlyon's sole discretion. No modification, amendment, waiver, termination, or discharge of any portion of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed and confirmed in writing by Glynlyon.
10. Export Prohibitions. Any export or attempt to export the software either partially or in its entirety, related to the Website is governed by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Any export of software related to the Website or any portion thereof in any way prohibited by law or regulations issued by agencies of the United States federal government is hereby prohibited. Portions of the Website may include restricted computer software. Neither the Website nor any portion thereof nor the underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed country; (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals; or (c) to the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Persons or Entities List or Table of Denial Orders. You hereby represent and warrant that you are not located in or the resident of any such country or on any such list.
B. End User Terms and Conditions
1. Ownership. This Website and all associated materials provided by Glynlyon are the solely owned or appropriately licensed property of Glynlyon. The Website is licensed, not sold, to you under the terms of this Agreement. Glynlyon does not sell any title, ownership right, or interest in or to the Website. By using this Website, you are agreeing only to a non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use, according to the terms of this Agreement, the Website and any software programs or other proprietary material of third parties that are incorporated into the Website. Glynlyon reserves and retains all applicable right, title, and interest (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, and service marks and other intellectual property rights) in and to the Website and all associated materials. Any remuneration paid for this product constitutes a license fee for the use of the Website.
(a) The copying, reproduction, duplication, translation, reverse engineering, adaptation, decompilation, disassembly, reverse assembly, modification, or alteration of the Website or any portion thereof is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Glynlyon except as provided for herein. The merger or inclusion of the Website or any portion thereof with any computer program, and the creation of derivative works or programs from the Website or any portion thereof, is also expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Glynlyon.
(b) Requests for permission to reproduce, duplicate, adapt, or otherwise exploit any portion of the Website should be submitted in writing to the Glynlyon address listed at the bottom of this Agreement. Any permissions granted shall be in the sole and exclusive discretion of Glynlyon.
(c) Neither the Website nor any part thereof may be rented, leased, sold, assigned, transferred, re-licensed, sub-licensed, or conveyed for any purpose. Any attempted rental, lease, sale, assignment, transfer, re-license, sub-license, conveyance, gift, or other disposition of the Website in violation of this Agreement is null and void. Any act or failure to prevent an act in violation of this Agreement may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
(d) Programs or software developed and/or owned by entities other than Glynlyon and included with or incorporated into the Website ("Third Party Software") is subject to and its use is governed by this Agreement. The use of Third Party Software except as for any purpose other than its intended use in conjunction with the Website is prohibited.
4. Hosting Policy.
(a) Glynlyon may but is not obligated to provide database services to manage student records solely related to the use and application of the Website ("Hosting Services").
(b) Hosting Services provided by Glynlyon in connection with the purchase and use of the Website are included in any price paid for the Website and Glynlyon is not responsible nor will Glynlyon provide or offer any discounts or credits if you do not have adequate facilities or equipment to utilize the Hosting Services.
(c) You agree to exercise the utmost vigilance and care in protecting all information to be transmitted via Glynlyon's Hosting Services. Glynlyon is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or otherwise mismanaged data transmitted pursuant to this Agreement.
(e) Glynlyon reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, the Hosting Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Glynlyon shall not be liable to you, the User, or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Hosting Services, for your or any third party's use of the Hosting Services, or for any damages originating therefrom. In no event shall you be entitled to receive a rebate, refund, credit or reduction of any costs or fees which you agreed to pay for the Website.
5. Third Party Sites and Content. The Website may contain (or may send you through or to) links to other websites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third Party Content"). Glynlyon does not check such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness and Glynlyon is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through use of the Website or for any Third Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Glynlyon. Although some computers may employ filtering software to prevent access to certain Third Party Sites, Glynlyon shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through use of the Website.
6. User Conduct. You represent, warrant, and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise created, used, posted, transmitted, or shared by you or others through you on or through the Website will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to use the Website to:
(a) collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Website;
(b) send unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
(c) take any unlawful or unauthorized actions or in any way damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or the intellectual property rights owned or licensed by Glynlyon as described elsewhere herein;
(d) upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available any content that Glynlyon deems harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable in Glynlyon's sole discretion;
(e) misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
(f) upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
(g) upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make publicly available through the Website any private information of any third party;
(h) solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial, unauthorized, or unlawful purposes;
(i) upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(j) intimidate or harass another;
(k) upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
(l) use or attempt to use another's account, service, or system or create a false identity on the Website;
(m) interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
(n) upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that infringes any proprietary rights of any party or defames, slanders, or libels any party, or otherwise violates any law of the United States or the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(o) upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Glynlyon, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which may expose Glynlyon or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
(p) facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement.
7. User Content. You are solely responsible for the profiles (including any name, image, or likeness), messages, notes, text, information, listings, and other content that you upload, publish, or display on or through the Website ("User Content"). Posting, transmitting, or sharing User Content through the Website that you did not create, that you do not have the rights to, or that you do not have permission to post is prohibited. You understand and agree that Glynlyon may, but is not obligated to, review and may delete or remove (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in Glynlyon's sole judgment violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to Glynlyon. When you post User Content, you authorize and direct Glynlyon to make such copies thereof as Glynlyon deems necessary in order to facilitate the posting, storage, and use of the User Content. By posting User Content through any part of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Glynlyon an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
8. Customization Tool. Through your use of the Website, Glynlyon may provide you access to an application allowing for the creation, modification, and deletion of portions of the Website and its related curriculum ("Customization Tool"). Your use of the Customization Tool is wholly governed by this Agreement. You shall not use the Customization Tool to create any materials which infringe any proprietary rights of any party or defames, slanders, or libels any party, or any content that Glynlyon deems in its sole discretion to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or otherwise violates any law of the United States or the jurisdiction in which you reside. Glynlyon shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to all materials originally provided as part of the Website. You shall not own any right, title, or interest in or to any material created through the use of the Customization Tool nor may you rent, lease, sell, assign, transfer, re-license, sub-license, convey, gift, or otherwise dispose of any material created through the use of the Customization Tool. Glynlyon shall own all right, title, and interest in and to any material created through the use of the Customization Tool unless such materials defame, libel, slander, or infringe or otherwise violate the rights of any third party or are unauthorized in Glynlyon's sole discretion. Glynlyon hereby disclaims for all purposes and in all circumstances any responsibility or liability for any materials created through the use of the Customization Tool.
9. Technical Support. Glynlyon may provide technical support to you only for your use of the Website. You must have uninterrupted Internet access in order to receive technical support. Under no circumstances is Glynlyon obligated to provide technical support for the following issues:
(a) Network issues such as Internet Service Providers, spy ware, viruses, loss of communication on the network and similar issues.
(b) Hardware issues such as switches, hubs, modems, routers, firewalls and similar items.
(c) Infrastructure issues such as power, electrical, or other instances beyond Glynlyon's reasonable control.
(d) Issues not related to the use of the Website, as determined by Glynlyon in Glynlyon's sole discretion.
1. Information Collected.
(a) Glynlyon may collect PII for purposes of administering educational programs, to improve the content of the Website and Glynlyon services, or for any other commercial purpose. The only PII collected from you has been voluntarily submitted and provided to Glynlyon through your use of the Website, in response to surveys, or in response to other requests for information.
(b) The types of information that Glynlyon may collect include but are not limited to: name, address, email address, services requested, student registration, and enrollment information.
(c) Glynlyon maintains all student data, student educational information, and student files as confidential in order to protect the privacy of students and schools. Strict security procedures ensure that student and school files and information are not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
2. Glynlyon Rights.
(a) Glynlyon reserves the right to use "cookies" to personalize the online experience.
(b) Glynlyon reserves the right to collect and log non-personal information related to your use of the Website.
(c) Glynlyon reserves the right to contact you for any reason related to the Website in Glynlyon's sole discretion and without any opt-out option.
3. Children. Glynlyon takes all steps necessary to protect children and to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
(a) The only student PII collected by Glynlyon is first and last name, username, and password, and is supplied by you through student enrollment. Student PII is limited to what is required to identify the user and is only used to identify the user. Glynlyon may not require disclosure of more student PII than is reasonably necessary to utilize the Website.
(b) Student PII is not disclosed to third parties. If Glynlyon were to disclose any student PII to third parties, the User or the student's parent or guardian would have the option to agree to the collection and use of the student PII without consenting to the disclosure of the PII to third parties.
(c) Parents or guardians have the right to review their student's PII collected by Glynlyon, request that their child's PII collected by Glynlyon be revised or deleted, or refuse to allow further PII to be collected by Glynlyon by making a request in writing to the address listed below.
4. Third Party Web Sites.
(b) Glynlyon may use third-party advertising companies to serve you ads on the internet. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or to opt out of having this information used by these companies, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative.
6. User Generated Content. You participate in any message boards, chat rooms, blogs, or other interactive features of the Website at your own risk. User generated content posted to the Website is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User and Glynlyon has no responsibility or liability for or association or involvement with such content. Glynlyon may but is not obligated to monitor message boards, chat rooms, blogs or other interactive features of the Website but Glynlyon cannot and will not guarantee the safety or security of any User generated content nor does Glynlyon offer any assurances that User generated content will appear on the Website accurately or in its entirety.
7. Access to Records and Other Personal Data. Glynlyon takes all steps necessary to protect student privacy and to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
(a) The User has the right to inspect and review the student's education records maintained by Glynlyon.
(b) The User the right to request that Glynlyon correct records maintained by Glynlyon which the User believes to be inaccurate or misleading.
(c) Glynlyon may release information from a student's educational record to the following parties or under the following conditions:
i. School officials with legitimate educational interest;
ii. Other schools to which a student is transferring;
iii. Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes;
iv. Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student;
v. Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school;
vi. Accrediting organizations;
vii. To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena;
viii. Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and
ix. State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific state law.
8. Access and Corrections to PII Collected by Glynlyon and Opting Out of Further Communications. Use the contact information below to request:
(a) Corrections or updates of any PII in Glynlyon's database that you believe to be erroneous;
(b) An opt-out of future communications from Glynlyon; or
(c) Glynlyon to make reasonable efforts to remove PII from its online database. You acknowledge and accept that it may be impossible to delete personal information entirely because of backups and records of deletions.
(d) You may access or correct your PII in Glynlyon's database or opt out of further communications by writing to:
Attn: Legal Department
300 N. McKemy Ave.
Chandler, AZ 85226
9. Changes in Corporate Structure. If all or part of Glynlyon or any of its affiliates are sold, merged, or otherwise transferred to another entity, the PII provided through use of the Website may be transferred as part of that transaction or process. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects children's educational records in the event of such a transaction or transfer.
Attn: Legal Department
300 N. McKemy Ave.
Chandler, AZ 85226
D. Third Party Notices
The Website may incorporate or have been created with the use of and in conjunction with Third Party Software. This Third Party Software may only be used in conjunction with the Website and you may not use this Third Party Software for any other purpose or with any other product or service at any time or for any reason.
Glynlyon Contact Information
Attn: Legal Department
300 N. McKemy Ave.
Chandler, AZ 85226
OdysseyWare Academy, the OdysseyWare Academy logo, Glynlyon, and its respective logos are registered trademarks of Glynlyon, Inc. All trademarks that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
© 2015 Glynlyon, Inc.
All rights reserved.
E. Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, Glynlyon will base its employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Glynlyon does not discriminate in its employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy covers all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If you become aware of any conduct which you believe to be discriminatory and in violation of this policy, you must notify your supervisor, Human Resources, CEO, Chief of Staff (COS) or Company President. Glynlyon will promptly investigate your report and take remedial action where appropriate. The Company will not tolerate retaliation against employees who, in good faith, make such reports or provide information to Glynlyon. Any employee whom Glynlyon believes has violated this policy will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
If you have a question or concern about any type of discrimination in the workplace, please promptly contact your supervisor or Human Resources.
F. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Glynlyon's policy to comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities. The Company will engage in an interactive process with all qualified applicants or employees with an ADA protected disability. Glynlyon will provide a reasonable accommodation for employees unless such accommodation would result in an undue hardship for the Company. A reasonable accommodation is defined as any modification or adjustment to a job, employment practice or work environment, which would make it possible for an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job safely and efficiently and without serious risk to health and safety. In addition, the Company will ensure that the application process reasonably accommodates applicants who may have a disability.
Discrimination against disabled applicants, employees, visitors, contractors or vendors or individuals related to or associated with a person with a disability, is strictly prohibited. Verbal or physical harassment of an individual because he or she is disabled or because he or she has been given special accommodation is expressly prohibited and is grounds for disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Employees with a disability who believe they need a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential function of their job should contact the Human Resource Department.
G. Odysseyware Nonsectarian clause
As a contracted vendor, the company partners with and works alongside school districts to create a dynamic educational option for students and districts that include highly qualified and certified instructors. Glynlyon does not discriminate in its employment opportunities or Academy programs, and/or activities, & practices are free from discrimination based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person's association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. As a vendor the company will comply with and will identify all the subcontractors, if any, that OWA anticipates using to service any contract.